NOTE:- All prices are inclusive of 5% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :-LAKSHADI GUGGULU
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :-Bhaishajyaratnavali-Asthibhaganarogadhikara.
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each tablet of 300 mg. contains
Laksha (Schleichera oleosa), Asthishrankhala (Cissus quadrangularis), Arjun (Terminalia arjuna), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Nagbala (Sida vernicaefolia)-30 mg. (each of the above ingredients), Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)-150 mg.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under LAKSHADI GUGGULU and as per master formulary record of the pharmacy for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store , clean them and then pass through 20 and 30 mesh to discard foreign materials. Again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss according to master formula.
- Clean the Pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleaning Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs which are required in the Yog and sieve from the sieve (No.100).
- Guggulu is then taken and purified according to the procedures mentioned in AFI-1(5).
- Mixing machine is then cleaned with hot & cold water 5-6 times with nylon brush and proceeded as per SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powdered drugs which have already been sieved through sieve are poured into the mixing machine alongwith shodhit guggulu and pounded well to make a homogenous mixture of all the above ingredients by pounding them well.
- Small quantity of ghrit was added to the homogenous mixture and again pounded well to form a uniform mass.
- The soft mass was then taken out in a clean tray and pass the material through the varti making machine and the pills were prepared, weighed them properly and place them in the sunshine in transparent covered trays till they are dried.
- The dried pills are then rotated in the coating machine to get the required lust of the pills.
- Seal and label the pills in well cleaned bottles as per GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 and the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
c.)Smell:- No specific smell
2 to 4 tablets or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Useful in cases of fractured bone, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, weakness of the bones, tissue wasting & all other diseases related to degenerative changes in connective tissue.
To be taken twice of thrice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...