NOTE:-THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUSIVE OF 5% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- AMRIT BHALLATAK
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Bhaishajyaratanavali-rasayanaprakarna
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Shudh Bhallataka (Semecarpus anacardium)-5.88%, Go ghrita-11.76%, Cow's milk-23.52%, Sharkara (Sugar)-58.82%.
Prepared and retained as per Paka nirmana vidhi.
Available in the form of Granules.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under AMRIT BHALLATAK (PAK) as per text and original formula mentioned in the master formulary record for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store and clean them.
- Shuddha bhallatak is roasted in required quantity of Goghrit and Godugdha.
- Required quantity of water is boiled and sugar mentioned in the Yog is added in it to make a thick sugar syrup.
- When the sugar syrup is ready, it is taken out of the fire and the roasted bhallatak powder is poured into this syrup, mixed thoroughly and allowed to dry.
- When the pak becomes ready, it is pulverized in the pulveriser which is cleaned as per SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- The Pak is then passed through the granulator to make it uniform granules.
- Take a sample for testing and after test release the batch for filling.
- Seal and label the Pak in well cleaned airtight plastic bottles which are already cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
b.)Taste:- Sweet and Bitter
c.)Smell:- Herbal fragrance
5 to 10 gms. or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
An ideal Aphrodisiac and rejuvenator. Also useful in chronic & allergic rhinitis, backache and all other paralytic conditions.
To be taken twice in a day with luke warm milk or water or as directed by the physician.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...