NAME OF MEDICINE :- PCOD Tablet
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- PATENT AYURVEDIC MEDICINE
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Shudh guggal(Commiphora mukul), Varun Chhal (Crataeva nurvala), Gudmarbuti (Gymnema sylvestre), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris),Kasis (Green vitreol),Elua (Aloe barbadensis),Shudh Rasanjan (Berberis arislata),Methi beej (Trigonella sativa), Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus),Chitramool(Plumbago zeylanicum) 45.45mg each
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculated the quantity of the drugs mentioned under PCOD TABLET and as per mentioned in the master formulary record for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weighed the tested drugs from the raw material store and cleaned them and then passed through 20 and 30 mesh to discard foreign materials and then again weighed the drugs and adjusted their weight loss according to master formula.
- Cleaned the Pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleaning Procedure).
- Coarsely powdered the drugs of the above mentioned Yog as specified under the master formulary record.
- Coarsely powdered drugs are then mixed with the binding agent by adding little bit of luke warm water and then pounded will in the mass mixture machine. When the above contents are thoroughly mixed, the mixture is taken out of the mixture machine and allowed to dry in the bright sun shine after which the dry mixture is subjected to granulator for the preparation of small granules. The granules are then subjected to the punching machine for the manufacturing of required weight and quantity of the tablets.
- Withdrew the sample for testing and after testing the batch, the tablets are released for packing.
- Sealed and labeled the tablets in well cleaned plastic bottles which are already cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
- Colour:- Dark Brown
- Taste:- Bitter
- Smell:- Herbal Fragrance
DOSE :-. 2 tablets two times a day or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :- PCOD Tablets are indicated in Polycystic Ovarian Disease where there are the symptoms of scanty or delayed menses associated with increase in body weight due to cysts in the ovaries
ANUPAN :- To be taken with luke warm water or PCOD Syrup of DAV Pharmacy or as directed by the physician
Customers who bought this product also purchased...