NOTE :- All prices are inclusive of 12 % GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- NERVOCALM CAPSULE
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Patent Ayurvedic Medicine
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
(Nardostachys Jatamansi)150mg. ,Khurasani Ajwain (Hyoscyamus reticulatus) 150mg.,Brahmi (Hydrocotyle asciatica)100mg. , Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under Capsule NERVOCALM CAPSULE as mentioned in the master formulary record of Pharmacy for the required batch & quantity.
- Accurately weigh the drugs according to the batch from the raw material store and clean them to discard any foreign material. Again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss.
- Clean the pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs mentioned in the Yog and sieve them from the Sieve No.100 which is cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Weigh the drugs individually as per master formula and mix them in mass mixture machine for about 30 minutes.
- Weigh the powder accurately and fill the empty gelatin capsules with the powder in capsule filling machine which was cleaned as per its SCP (Standard Cleansing Process).
- Weigh the capsules for its accurate weight after five minute’s interval. Polish the capsules with clean cloth to remove powder particles.
- Take a sample for test and after testing, released the batch for packing.
- Pack the capsules as per GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 and the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
c.)Smell:- No specific smell
One or two capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Anxiety ,Depression ,Insomnia.
To be taken with water or as directed by the physician.