NOTE:- All prices are inclusive of 12% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- SUTSHEKHAR RASA LAGHU
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Rasendrasarasangaraha-Amalpittarogadhikara.
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each tablet of 300 mg. contains
Shudh gairik (Red ochre)-200 mg., Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis)-100 mg.
Bhavanarth dravya: Pan patra swarasa (Fresh juice Beetle leaves)—Q.S. (for mardana).
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under SUTASEKHAR RASA as mentioned in the master formulary record for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store and clean them.
- Shuddha gairika is grounded well in the mass mixture machine along with shunthi churan till the formation of homogeneous mixture which is then taken out of the mass mixture machine, it is then allowed to dry in a transparent tray in bright sun shine when the mixture is completely dry it is transferred to granulator to form small granules. The granules are than subjected to the punching machine to get the required weight and quantity of the tablets.
- Take a sample for testing and after testing the batch, the tablets are released for packing.
- Seal and label the tablets in well cleaned plastic bottles as per GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 and the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
a.)Colour:- Reddish Brown
c.)Smell:- No specific smell
1 to 2 tablets or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Useful remedy for gastritis, hyperacidity & abdominal pain due to gastritis & hyper acidity.
To be taken twice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...