NOTE:- ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF 12% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- DAV ROSE SYRUP
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- PATENT AYURVEDIC PRODUCT
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Sugar, Gulab (Rosa Centifolia), Citric acid, Prepared in aquous base, Contains permitted Class II preservatives, Permitted synthetic food colours and flavours.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under GULAB SHARBAT as mentioned in the master formulary record of Pharmacy for the required batch & quantity.
- Accurately weigh the drugs according to the batch from the raw material store and clean them to discard any foreign material. Again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss.
- Clean rose petals are immersed into the water in a wrapped muslin cloth and dipped in to an iron vessel and boiled according to the method prescribed in the classical text as per Master Formulary Record.
- Rose petals are then removed from the vessel and added required quantity of sugar, citric acid in the kasaya and it is again boiled till the required concentration for the syrup is achieved.
- Extracts of various drugs mentioned in the Yog are then properly sieved and poured into the syrup. After which it is allowed to cool and filtered again through a muslin cloth.
- Permitted Class II preservatives and permitted synthetic food colours and flavours are then added on cooling of the above syrup.
- Take a sample for testing and after test release the batch for filling.
- Seal and label the syrup in well cleaned bottles as per GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 and the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
c.)Smell:-Herbal Fragrance with rose flavour
Add four tea spoons full (20 ml.) of Syrup to a glass of chilled water (200 ml.)
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
You can use this Syrup in various innovative ways like milk shakes, lassi and dressing on kulfi, ice-cream desserts etc.
To be taken with chilled water or as directed by the physician.