NOTE:- ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF 12% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- BRAHMI – BADAM SHARBAT
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- PATENT AYURVEDIC PRODUCT
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Sugar, Extract Brahmi (Centella asiatica), Almonds, Citric acid, Prepared in aquous base, Contains Permitted Class II Preservatives, Permitted Synthetic Food Colours & Flavours.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under BRAHMI-BADAM SYRUP as mentioned in the master formulary record of Pharmacy for the required batch & quantity.
- Accurately weigh the drugs according to the batch from the raw material store and clean them to discard any foreign material. Again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss.
- Clean the pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs mentioned in the Yog and sieve them from the Sieve No.100 which should be cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powdered drugs are immersed into the water in an iron vessel and boiled according to the kasayn nirman vidhi. When the kasaya is prepared, it is then filtered through the muslin cloth.
- Added required quantity of sugar, citric acid in the kasaya and it is again boiled till the required concentration for the syrup is achieved.
- Extracts of various drugs mentioned in the Yog are then properly sieved and poured into the syrup. After which it is allowed to cool and filtered again through a muslin cloth.
- Permitted Class II preservatives and permitted synthetic food colours and flavours are then added on cooling of the above syrup.
- Take a sample for testing and after test release the batch for filling.
- Seal and label the syrup in well cleaned bottles as per as per their GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 and the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
b.)Taste:- Sweet when dissolved in water
c.)Smell:- Herbal fragrance with almond essence
Add four tea spoons full (20 ml.) of Syrup to a glass of chilled water (200 ml.)
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
You can use this Syrup in various innovative ways like milk shakes, lassi and dressing on kulfi, ice-cream desserts etc.
To be taken with water or as directed by the physician.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...