NOTE:- ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF 12% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- ZEROCID SYRUP
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Patent Ayurvedic Medicine
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each 5 ml. contains
Distilled extract derived from:
Anardana (Punica granatum)-100 mg., Shatpushpa (Foeniculum caprilaecum)-100
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under ZEROCID SYRUP as mentioned in the master formulary record of Pharmacy for the required batch & quantity.
- Accurately weigh & test the drugs according to the batch from the raw material store and clean them to discard any foreign material. Again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss.
- Clean the pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs mentioned in the Yog and sieve them from the Sieve No.100 which should be cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powdered drugs are immersed into water in an S/S vessel and boiled according to the kasaya nirman vidhi. When the kasaya is prepared, it is then filtered through the muslin cloth.
- Add required quantity of sugar, citric acid in the kasaya and it is again boiled till the required concentration for the syrup is achieved.
- Permitted Class II preservatives and permitted synthetic food colours and flavours are then added on cooling of the above syrup.
- Take a sample for testing and after test release the batch for filling.
- Seal and label the syrup in well cleaned bottles as per their GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 & the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
c.)Smell:- Herbal Fragrance (Jeera) Cuminum Cyminum
1-2 Teaspoonful twice or thrice in a day or as directed by the Physician.
In children: ½ -1 Teaspoonful three to four times daily or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Corrects Flatulence, Dyspepsia, Digestive disorders and acts as Carminative, Provides relief from Heartburn & Hyper-acidity
To be taken with equal quantity of water or as directed by the Physician.
In children: To be taken with equal quantity of water or as directed by the physician.