NOTE:- ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF 12% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- SMRITI SYRUP
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- PATENT AYURVEDIC MEDICINE
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each 5 ml. contains:
Distilled extract derived from:
Brahmi (Centella asiatica)-200 mg., Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)-100
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under SMRITI SYRUP as mentioned in the master formulary record of Pharmacy for the required batch & quantity.
- Accurately weigh the drugs according to the batch from the raw material store and clean them to discard any foreign material. Again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss.
- Clean the pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs mentioned in the Yog and sieve them from the Sieve No.100 which should be cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powder drugs are immersed into the water in an iron vessel and boiled according to the kasayn nirman vidhi. When the kasaya is prepared, it is then filtered through the muslin cloth.
- Add required quantity of sugar, citric acid in the kasaya and it is again boiled till the required concentration for the syrup is achieved.
- Extracts of various drugs mentioned in the Yog are then properly sieved and poured into the syrup. After which it is allowed to cool and filtered again through a muslin cloth.
- Permitted Class II preservatives and permitted synthetic food colours and flavours are then added on cooling of the above syrup.
- Take a sample for testing and after test release the batch for filling.
- Seal and label the syrup in well cleaned bottles as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure) and as per requirement.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
1-2 Teaspoonful twice or thrice in a day or as directed by the Physician.
In children: ½ -1 Teaspoonful two to three times daily or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Improves Memory, Retention & Grasping Ability. Useful in Insomnia, Forgetfulness, Irritability, Stammering and Examination Phobia.
To be taken with water or as directed by the Physician.