NOTE:- This product is inclusive of 5% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- CHINTAMNI CHATURMUKH(S.Y.)
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Bhaishajyaratanavali-Vatarogadhikara.
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each 125mg. contains
Swarn bhasma (Calcined gold)-13.90 mg., Lauh bhasma (Calcined iron)-27.80 mg., Abhraka bhasma (Calcined mica)-27.80 mg., Rasa sindura (Red sulphide of mercury)-55.60 mg.
Bhavanarth dravya—Kumari swarasa (Aloe barbadensis)—Q.S. for mardana.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under CHINTAMANI CHATURMUKH RASA (S.Y.) in AFI-I (20:17) and according to original formula mentioned in master formulary record for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store and clean them.
- Ras sindoor is taken in a khalva yantra and pounded well in Gulab jal for three days after which the specified bhasmas mentioned in the Yog are added in the above mixture and mardana is done with the specified swarasa of the drugs mentioned in the Yog for atleast 7 days or till the formation of a uniform paste.
- The uniform paste is then allowed to dry in bright sunshine, again poured into the khalva yantra and grounded well till the formation of a uniform mixture.
- The uniform mixture is then subjected to punching machine and the tablets are prepared of required weight and quantity.
- Take a sample for testing and after testing the batch, the tablets are released for packing.
- Seal and label the tablets in well cleaned phials which are already cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
d.)Any other specification:-N/A
125 to 250 mg. or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Vertigo, epilepsy, cardiac disorders, wrinkling of skin and greying of hair before age, tissue wasting, mania, psychosis & all other neurological disorders.
To be taken twice in a day with water, milk or as directed by the physician.