NOTE:- All prices are inclusive of 5% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- DHANVANTRAM OIL
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :-ASHTANGHRIDYA-TAILAM PRAKARN
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Processed in the decoction of :
Bala, Ajwain, Unnav, Kulath, Bilav Chhal, Gambhari chhal, Patla, Kantkari, Rasnapatra, Erandmool, Ashtavarga, Deodaru, Manjishtha, Rakt Chandan, Sariva , Kuth Tagar Chhal, Saindhav Lavan Chhadula, Vacha, Agar, Shunthi, Punarnava, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Mulethi, Harad, Bahera, Amla, Amaltas, Saunf, Suksham Ela, Daalchini, Tejpatra & Cow'milk.
Prepared and retained as per Tailam Nirman Vidhi
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under DHANVANTRAM OIL in AFI-I (8:42) and as per master formulary record of the pharmacy for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store,clean them and then pass through 20 and 30 mesh to discard foreign materials.Again weighed the drugs and adjust their weight loss according to master formula.
- Clean the Pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleaning Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs of the above mentioned Yog.
- Coarsely powdered drugs were immersed in the water in an iron vessel and boiled according to kasaya nirman vidhi. When the kasaya is prepared, it is then filtered through the muslin cloth and kept aside.
- The required quantity of til taila as prescribed in the Yog was then taken in an iron vessel and heated up properly and moorchan of the til taila is firstly done with equal quantity of haldi, mustak and majith as prescribed in the Yog.
- The above mentioned kasaya is then poured into the heated til taila and boiled again till the whole of the kasaya is evaporated. During the process continuous stirring of the above liquid is done.
- After the evaporation of the kasaya the remaining til taila is shifted to another iron vessel which is already cleaned and allowed to cool.
- Withdrew the sample for testing and after test release the batch for filling .Filter the clear upper portion of the liquid and reject the lower small portion of the liquid.
- Seal and label the taila in well cleaned bottles as per GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 and the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
- It is a DAV Pharmacy product and Useful in all types of diseases affected by vata dosha like osteoarthiritis, rheumatoid arthiritis, paralysis, neuralgic pain and muscular dystrophy.
Local application (As directed by the physician).