NOTE:- All prices are inclusive of 12% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- BASANT MALTI RASA(S.Y.)
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Bhaishajyaratanavali-Rajyakshmarogadhikara.
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each 125mg. contains
Swarn bhasma (Calcined gold)-6.90 mg., Mukta bhasma (Pearl)-13.88mg., Shudh hingul (Purified cinnabar)-20.83, Marich (Piper nigurm)-27.77mg, Kharpar bhasma (Calamite)-55.55 mg.
Bhavnarth dravyas—Nimbu swarasa (Lemon juice)—Q.S. For mardana.
Butter milk—Q.S. for mardana.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under BASANT MALTI RASA (S.Y.) in AFI-I (20:41) and according to original formula mentioned in master formulary record for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store and clean them.
- Shuddha hingul is taken in a khalva yantra and pounded well in gulab jal for three days after which all other specified bhasmas mentioned in the Yog and coarsely powdered drugs are added one by one and bhavnas of nimbu swarasa and makhan is given continuously for seven to eight days till a uniform paste of the above ingredients is prepared.
- The uniform paste is then allowed to dry in bright sunshine, again poured into the khalva yantra and grounded well till the formation of a uniform mixture.
- The uniform mixture is then subjected to punching machine and the tablets are prepared of required weight and quantity.
- Withdrew the sample for testing and after testing the batch, the tablets are released for packing.
- Seal and label the tablets in well cleaned phials which are already cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
a.)Colour:- Dark Red
c.)Smell:-No specific odour
125 to 250 mg. or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Useful in Chronic cough, Chronic fever, Intermittent fever, Tuberculosis, Haemoptysis & low grade pyrexia. Also acts as a tonic for weak patients.
To be taken twice in a day with water, milk or as directed by the physician.