NOTE:- All prices are inclusive of 12% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- RAJAT BHASMA
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- A.F.I. Part-I (18:13)
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Made from Rajat.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under RAJAT BHASMA in AFI-I (18:13) and original formula mentioned in the master formulary for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh and test the drugs from the raw material store and clean them.
- Clean the Pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleaning Procedure).
- Rajat patra are heated and soaked in each of the specified drugs mentioned in the Yog separately 3 times.
- Shodhit rajat is added with equal quantity of shuddha gandhak and grounded well in khalva yantra by adding Imli water. Small cakes are prepared, allowed to dry, kept in sarav samputa and subjected to gaja puta. The process is repeated atleast 30 times after which it is again taken out of the sarav samputa, grounded well in the khalva yantra by pestle mortar method till the achievement of the required quality of rajat bhasma (rekhapurn bhasma) is obtained, it is then sieved through the sieve No.200
- Take a sample for testing and after testing the batch, the bhasma is released for packing.
- Seal and label the bhasma in well cleaned plastic bottles which are already cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
b.)Taste:- Slightly bitter
c.)Smell:- No specific smell
125 mg. or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Muscular atrophy, general debility, diabetes, all types of fever due to pitta dosha, enlargement of liver and spleen, week memory, insomnia, mania, hysteria & all other diseases related to uterine disorders due to endometeritis.
To be taken with Chitraka mula kasaya, parpataka kasaya, usira kasaya, brahmi rasa, honey or as directed by the physician.