NOTE:- All prices are inclusive of 12% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- PRAVAL PISHTI
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Rasatantarasara-Pishtiprakarana
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Made from Praval
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under PRAWAL PISHTI in AFI-I (17:2) and original formula mentioned in the master formulary for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh and test the drugs from the raw material store and clean them.
- Clean the Pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleaning Procedure).
- Shuddha prawal is pulverised in the pulveriser, sieved through sieve No.200. It is then pounded well with rose water in the khalva yantra for the whole day and allowed to dry in the bright sunshine. The process is repeated 7 times after which it is allowed to dry and grounded well in the khalv yantra till the achievement of the required quality of pishti.
- Take a sample for testing and after testing the batch, the pishti is released for packing.
- Seal and label the pishti in well cleaned plastic bottles which are already cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
b.)Taste:-No specific taste
c.)Smell:- No specific smell
125 to 250 mg. or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Useful in the diseases caused due to the deformity of pitta dosha like hyper acidity, epistaxis, haemoptysis, haematemesis, palpitation, cough, bronchitis and vertigo etc. Can also be used in burning sensation.
To be taken twice in a day with water, milk, honey, butter, goghrita or as directed by the physician.