NOTE:- THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUSIVE OF 5% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :-MAHATRIPHLA GHRIT
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Chakradatta-apsmararogadhikara
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Go Ghrit (Pure ghrit of cow's milk)-79.57%
Prepared in the decoction of:
Triphala (Three myrobalans)-03.12%, Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)-03/.12%, Vasa (Adhatoda vasaca)-03.12%, Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)-03.12%, Giloye (Tinospara cordifolia)-03.12%, Amla (Emblice officianalis)-03.12%, Pippali (Piper longum)-00.19%, Mishri (Sugar candy)-00.19%, Munnaka (Vitis vinifera)-00.19%, Triphala (Three myrobalans)-00.19%, Neel Kamal (Nelumbonucifera)-00.19%, Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)-00.19%, Kshir kakoli (Fritillaria rayalei)-00.19%, Gambhari Chhal (Gmelina arborea)-00.19%, Laghukantkari (Solanum xanthocarpum)-00.19%, Cow's milk added as mentioned in the master formulatery record.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under MAHATRIPHLA GHRIT in AFI-I (6:32) and as per mentioned in the master formulary record for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store,clean them and then pass through 20 and 30 mesh to discard foreign materials.Now again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss according to master formula.
- Clean the Pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleaning Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs of the above mentioned Yog.
- Coarsely powdered drugs were immersed in the water in an iron vessel and boiled according to kasaya nirman vidhi. When the kasaya is prepared, it is then filtered through the muslin cloth and kept aside.
- The required quantity of Goghrita as prescribed in the Yog was then taken in an iron vessel and heated up properly.
- Firstly moorchan of ghrit is done with Citrous Lemon and then kasaya is poured into the heated Goghrita and boiled again till the whole kasaya is evaporated. During the process continuous stirring of the above liquid is done.
- After the evaporation of the kasaya the remaining Goghrita is shifted to another iron vessel which is already cleaned and allowed to cool.
- Withdrew the sample for testing and after test release the batch for filling .Filter the clear upper portion of the liquid and reject the lower small portion of the liquid.
- Seal and label the ghrit in well cleaned bottles as per GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 and the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
5 to 10 gms. or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Useful in night blindness, catract, burning sensation of the eyes, myopia & hypermetropia.
By adding equal quantity of sugar candy with cow's milk or as directed by the physician.