NOTE:- All prices are inclusive of 5% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- RASNAERANDADI KSHAYAM
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Sahasrayogam-Kshaya Prakarana.
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each 15 ml. to 20ml contains:
Rasnapatra (Pluchea Iancheolata), Erandmool (Ricinus cummunis), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Sehchar (Barlenia prionitis), Dhamasa (Fogenia cretica), Vasa patra (Adhatoda vasica), Giloye (Tinospora cordifolia), Deodaru (Cedrus deodara), Atis (Aconitum hetrophyllum), Mustak (Cyprus rotundus), Talamkhana (Astercantha longifolia), Kachur Curcuma zeodaria), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to-Q.S. (as per text reference).
Prepared and retained as per Pravahi Kwath nirmana vidhi.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under the RASNAERANDADI KSHAYAM as per Master Formulary Record for the required batch & quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store ,clean them properly to exclude physical impurities/foreign materials and again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss according to the master formula.
- Clean the pulverisor as per SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs (Yav kut) mentioned in the Yog and are mixed properly in the mass mixture machine.
- The coarsely powdered drugs (Yav kut) are then immersed in sixteen times water for the preparation of decoction as mentioned in the master formulary record. The mixture is then shifted in an iron vessel and allowed to boil on moderate fire. When the one fourth quantity of water is left it is then stopped heating after which the decoction is filtered through the muslin cloth and shifted in another S/S vessel. Class II preservatives are added to avoid any fungus. After which it is allowed to cool and retain for atleast one day so as to allow the essential wastage to settle down at the bottom. The upper portion of the decoction is then taken out of the S/S vessel and again filtered through the muslin cloth.
- Withdrew the sample for testing and after testing the batch, the Kwath is sealed and labeled in well cleaned glass bottles which are already cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
15 to 20 ml. as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Useful in Nerve disorder, Rheumatoid arthiritis, Osteoarthiritus, Gout Low Backache & other inflammatory conditions.
To be taken mixed with equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or thrice as directed by the physician.