NOTE:- All prices are inclusive of 12% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :- DASHMUL KWATH (PARVAHI)
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Bhaishajyaratanavali-Kasarogadhikara.
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each 15 ml. contains:
Agnimantha (Premna mucronata), Shyanaka (Oroxylum indicum), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Patla (Stereospermum suavealens), Gambhari (Gmelina arboea), Gokshuru (Tribulus terrestris), Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Prishniparni (Uraria picta), Laghu kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Brihat Kantakari (Solanum indicum)-1 part (each of the above ingredients), Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to-Q.S. (as per text reference).
Prepared and retained as per Pravahi Kwath nirmana vidhi.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under the DASHMOOL KWATH (PRAVAHI) as per Master Formulary Record for the required batch & quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store, clean them properly to exclude physical impurities/foreign materials and then again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss according to the master formula.
- Clean the pulverisor as per SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs (Yav kut) mentioned in the Yog and are mixed properly in the mass mixture machine.
- The coarsely powdered drugs (Yav kut) are then immersed in sixteen times water for the preparation of decoction as mentioned in the master formulary record. The mixture is then shifted in an iron vessel and allowed to boil on moderate fire. When the one fourth quantity of water is left it is then stopped heating after which the decoction is filtered through the muslin cloth and shifted in another S/S vessel. Class II preservatives are added to avoid any fungus. After which it is allowed to cool and retain for atleast one day so as to allow the essential wastage to settle down at the bottom. The upper portion of the decoction is then taken out of the S/S vessel and again filtered through the muslin cloth.
- Take a sample for testing and after testing the batch, the Kwath is sealed and labeled in well cleaned glass bottles which are already cleaned as per their SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
c.)Odour :- Herbal fragrance
15 to 30 ml. or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Useful in intercostal neuralgia and pleurodynia, Pyrexia, cough & bronchial asthma induced due to Kapha dosha.
To be taken mixed with equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.