NOTE:- All prices are inclusive of 5% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :-SIMHANADA GUGGULU
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :-Bhaishajyaratnavali-Amavatarogadhikara.
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each tablet of 300 mg. contains
Harad (Terminaila chebula), Bahera (Terminalia bellerica), Amla (Embelica officinalis), Gandhak (Sulphur), Shudh guggulu (Commiphora mukul)-60mg.(each of the above ingredients), Erand taila (Ricinus communis oil)-Q.S. for mardana (as per text reference).
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under SIMHANAD GUGGULU in AFI-I (5:12) for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store, clean them and then pass through 20 and 30 mesh to discard foreign materials. Again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss according to master formula.
- Clean the Pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleaning Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs which are required in the Yog and sieve from the sieve(No.100).
- Guggulu is then taken and purified according to the procedures mentioned in AFI-1(5).
- Kasaya of the triphala is prepared in an iron vessel as per kasaya nirman vidhi. Erand taila is added to the kasaya and again boiled. When the liquid became concentrated gandhak and shodhit guggulu were added in the kasaya and stirred well.
- Mixing machine is then cleaned with hot & cold water 5-6 times with nylon brush and proceeded as per SCP (Standard Cleansing Procedure).
- The concentrated mixture alongwith fine powders of the drugs are then shifted in the mixture machine and pounded well to make a homogenous mixture.
- The soft mass is then taken out in a clean tray and pass the material through the varti making machine and the pills were prepared. Weigh them properly and place them in the sunshine in transparent covered trays till they are dried.
- The dried pills are then rotated in the coating machine to get the required lusture of the tablet.
- Seal and label the pills in well cleaned bottles as per GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 and the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
c.)Smell:- No specific smell
2 to 4 tablets or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Limping, anaemia, Rheumatoid arthritis, Gout, Diseases of skin, Paraplegia, Dysponea, Cough, Abdominal lump, Abdominal disorders. Retards the process of ageing and checks premature greying and falling of hair, also helpful in digestive impairment.
To be taken twice of thrice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.