NOTE:- THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUSIVE OF 5% GST.
NAME OF MEDICINE :-Abhyarishta
CLASSICAL REFRENCE :- Bhaishajayaratnavali-Arsharogadhikara.
FORMULATION COMPOSITION :-
Each 15 ml. Contains:
Abhya (Terminalia chebula)-1part, Draksha (Vitis vinifera)-0.5 part, Vidanga (Embelia ribes)-0.1 part, Madhuka kusuma (Madhuka indica)-0.1 part, Water for decoction-Q.S.(as per text reference), Reduced to-Q.S.(as per text reference), Guda (Jaggery)-2.7parts, Gokshuru (Tribulus terrestris), Trivrita (Operculina turpethum), Dhanayaka (Coriandrum sativum), Indervaruni (Citrullus colocynthis), Chavya (Piper chaba), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Moch rasa (Salmalia malabrica), Dantimool (Baliospermum montanum), Dhatkipushpa (Woodfordia fruticosa)-0.02 parts (each of the above ingredients).
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :-
- Calculate the quantity of the drugs mentioned under ABHYARISHTA in AFI-I (1:1) and as per master formulary record of the pharmacy for the required batch and quantity.
- Accurately weigh the tested drugs from the raw material store , clean them and then pass through 20 and 30 mesh to discard foreign materials. Now again weigh the drugs and adjust their weight loss according to master formula.
- Clean the Pulveriser as per SCP (Standard Cleaning Procedure).
- Coarsely powder the drugs and pass all the drugs through shifter .Now boil the drugs and filter through muslin cloth.
- Clean the wooden fermentor with hot and cold water repeatedly 5 to 6 times with nylon brush and proceed as per SCP & tag it with its status.
- Filterate is then kept in the fermentor as per formulation.
- The remaining drugs are then powdered very finely and added to fermentor as per text.
- Maintain the room temperature from 25°C to 40°C for few days (minimum 40 days or till the fermentation process is completed).
- Take a sample for testing and after testing the batch for filling , filter the clear upper portion of the liquid and reject the lower 10 litre of the liquid.
- Seal and label the liquid in well cleaned bottles as per their GMP mentioned in D & C Act 1940 and the rules made there under.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :-
- Colour:- Black
- Taste:- Bitter & sweet
- Smell:- Herbal fragrance with aromatic smell
15 to 30 ml. or as directed by the physician.
THERAPEUTIC USE :-
Useful in Piles, constipation, anorexia, dysuria & diseases of digestive system.
To be taken with equal quantity of water or as directed by the physician.